Attendee Dress Code
MANDATORY ATTIRE FOR YOUTH ATTENDEES
- Red, Black, or White Polo OR FCCLA Branded Shirt (Chapter T-Shirts are acceptable.)
- Khaki, Black, or Jean Bottoms
- Skirt and shorts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Pants must have no holes, rips, or tears.
MANDATORY ATTIRE FOR ADULT ATTENDEES
- Youth attendee attire may be worn, or business casual.
MANDATORY FORMS FOR ALL ATTENDEES
ALL attendees will be required to provide a signed COVID Safety Agreement and Waiver form at the time of registration check-in for the Fall Leadership Meeting location they will be attending. Click the form title to view and download the form.
These forms are provided to assist in obtaining important information for attendees as they are traveling to attend the meeting. These forms are not required to be submitted at the time of registration check-in, but should be with the adviser during the meeting. Click the form title to view and download the form.