Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the Summit?
On the NC Elevate main information page, click the "Click Here to Register" image to open the registration form. FCS teachers will register all attendees from their school who will be attending the Summit. Enter all required information for each attendee. On the last section of the form, you will enter your initials to acknowledge the event disclaimers. Submit the form. An email of your form responses will be automatically emailed to you as confirmation.
How do I know if my school is registered to attend?
There are three methods that will confirm registration for this Summit:
1. The FCS teacher who submitted the form will automatically receive a summary of the form responses to the email provided on the form.
2. After the form has been received and processed, an invoice will appear under the 'Invoices' tab of the FCCLA Portal for your school. The invoice will be titled 'E-Store'. Verify that the number of registrations submitted on the form matches the number listed on the invoice.
3. You will receive a registration confirmation email from NC FCCLA to acknowledge your registration and provide information on how to access and pay your invoice in the FCCLA Portal.
If you are not able to confirm your registration using the three methods listed above, please email email@example.com.
How will I receive an invoice?
After the registration form has been received and processed, an invoice will be created for you in the FCCLA Portal. The invoice will appear under the 'Invoice' tab and be titled 'E-Store'. Allow 48-72 hours for an invoice to be processed after the submission of the registration form.
How can I pay the invoice?
The invoice can be paid one of three ways:
1. Send check payment to the 'remit to' address listed on the invoice. Include the invoice numbers with the check so that payment can be applied correctly.
2. Pay via credit card in the FCCLA Portal. Click the red 'Pay Invoice(s)' button shown under the 'Invoices' tab of the FCCLA Portal. Select the invoice you wish to pay and enter the credit card information.
3. Pay via credit card via phone at 703-476-4900. You will need the invoice number so that payment can be applied correctly.
Regardless of payment method, invoices must be paid by July 27, 2022. Invoices with outstanding balances after this deadline will receive a $20.00 late payment fee. Invoices with outstanding balances must be paid on-site during registration check-in.
Click here to find an updated W9, as the address for the National FCCLA office has changed.
Are meals included with my registration?
Lunch is provided for all registered attendees. If attendees with your school has dietary restrictions and/or food allergies, please ensure this information is provided on the registration form.